American rock singer, songwriter, and musician Alice Cooper is a very well-known personality. Alice Cooper net worth 2022 figure is about 50 million dollars fortune.
The rock subgenres hard rock, heavy metal, glam rock, industrial rock, and many more are among those for which he is best known. Because Cooper frequently uses theatrical items like guillotines, swords, and electric chairs, critics frequently refer to his musical genre as “Shock-Rock.”
In addition to music, Alice Cooper engaged in a variety of other activities, most notably acting in movies and television.
Alice Cooper Biography and Lifestyle:
|Alice Cooper Real Name||Vincent Damon Furnier|
|Alice Cooper Age||74 Years|
|Alice Cooper wife||Sheryl Goddard|
|Alice Cooper Net Worth||$50 Million|
|Birth Place||Detroit, Michigan - USA|
|Date of Birth||February 4, 1948|
|Children||3 Child (Calico, Dash, Sonora)|
|Occupation||Musician, Songwriter, Singer|
|Ethnicity||English, Scottish, Welsh, French Huguenot, Dutch|
|Education||Glendale Community College, Cortez High School|
Alice Cooper Early Life
Vincent Damon Furnier, better known as Alice Cooper, was born on February 4th, 1948, and goes by that name. Furnier was born and reared in Detroit, Michigan, and comes from a household with strong religious values.
His grandpa was an apostle in the same church who later rose to the position of president, and his father was an evangelist from the Church of Jesus Christ. As a young child, Vincent Furnier actively participated in religious activities despite his frequent illnesses. He eventually relocated to Phoenix, Arizona, with his family, where he attended Cortez High School.
Alice Cooper Early Career and Achievements
Furnier intended to be a musician in high school. He got his friends to mimic Beatles songs for a school talent contest. Glen Buxton and Dennis Dunaway later joined Alice Cooper. Only Buxton played guitar, so the rest mimed. Their talent show performance was well-received. This made them start a band.
The adolescents dubbed themselves The Spiders and pawned instruments. Michael Bruce joined the band after high school in 1966. “Don’t Blow Your Mind” was a local hit. By 1967, the band was performing so often in Los Angeles that they moved there. Neal Smith joined as a percussionist.
- With the release of the album Pretties for You in 1969, the band Alice Cooper made their professional debut. Throughout their career, they would record a total of seven albums, four of which would receive RIAA platinum certification.
- It’s amazing that more than one million copies of each of their cassettes have been sold in the US, including Love It to Death, Killer, School’s Out, and Billion Dollar Babies.
- Throughout the course of his career, Cooper has been associated with several record labels, including Warner Records Inc., Atlantic Recording Corporation, MCA Records, and Epic Records.
- The singer formally adopted the moniker Alice Cooper, which had been used by the band, after the group split up in 1875.
- 531,000 people have subscribed to Cooper’s official YouTube channel as of this writing. Additionally, since the page’s launch in 2008, it has had over 443 million total views.
- Additionally, according to Outsider, the group has sold more than fifty million records throughout its existence. It is incredible to think that Alice Cooper has released 21 albums since he first started performing as a solo artist in 1975.
How old is Alice Cooper?
The renowned musician has a birthday on February 4th each year. Cooper, who was born in 1948, will turn 75 in 2023.
Alice Cooper Net Worth
Since the early 1970s, Alice Cooper has been steadily building up her fortune, and the net worth of Alice Cooper is estimated to be $50 million. In 2011, Alice Cooper had the honor of being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in honor of his more than 50-year career. He also has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is a very huge achievement.
Singer Alice Cooper, who is regarded as the founder of shock rock, became famous in the 1970s when he frightened crowds with his outrageous, frequently frightening theatrical performances. Alice Cooper makes more than $5 million a year from all of his sources of income, including album sales and royalties.
Net Worth of Alice Cooper each preceding year:
|Alice Cooper Net Worth 2022||$50 Million|
|Alice Cooper Net Worth 2021||$45 Million|
|Alice Cooper Net Worth 2020||$40 Million|
|Alice Cooper Net Worth 2019||$37 Million|
|Alice Cooper Net Worth 2018||$35 Million|